Friday, November 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces Fix-it Friday



It seems that I've gotten into the habit of only posting on Fridays when I ♥ Faces hosts it's Fix-it Fridays. I love taking someone else's photo and working Photoshop magic on it if for no other reason than to learn a little more about Photoshop.

This week the fix-it photo is of a sweet little boy with some beautiful bokeh in the background. This is the photo that I worked on before any fixes.

Photobucket

I first adjusted the curves balance and the exposure. Then I worked on his eyes a little and his "crusty" nose using the clone tool. Next, I added a light texture layer to that beautiful bokeh background. That is the extent of my fixes and I love the way this has turned out.

Photobucket



This next one I did a little tweeking of this cutie's complexion using a soft brush and voilà, he's finished. I ♥ photoshop.

Photobucket

Go to I ♥ Faces and take a look at the links to the other websites who participate in this fun Friday frivolity.

0 comments: